Question for vendors and escrow service

Best Carding World Escrow Service Warning: The only persons allowed to reply in this thread are the Seller, the Buyer and the Escrow Provider
boohabboobtar

Question for vendors and escrow service

Postby boohabboobtar » Tue May 21, 2019 4:09 am

Hello,

So after I post in here the product I want. What address would I send the btc to? Also will the vendor ask me for my address or how would that work?

EscrowMan

Re: Question for vendors and escrow service

Postby EscrowMan » Tue May 21, 2019 4:29 am

boohabboobtar wrote:Hello,

So after I post in here the product I want. What address would I send the btc to? Also will the vendor ask me for my address or how would that work?

Hello,

First you negotiate with the seller what your deal will be. Then you put here what you talk with seller (No personal data). After that i give you in PM escrow address to deposit funds.

boohabboobtar

Postby boohabboobtar » Tue May 21, 2019 6:11 am

EscrowMan wrote:

Hello,

First you negotiate with the seller what your deal will be. Then you put here what you talk with seller (No personal data). After that i give you in PM escrow address to deposit funds.

Hello,
So after you give me the escrow address, will the seller contact me to give him the physical shipping address?

EscrowMan

Postby EscrowMan » Tue May 21, 2019 6:18 am

boohabboobtar wrote:
EscrowMan wrote:

Hello,

Hello,
So after you give me the escrow address, will the seller contact me to give him the physical shipping address?

Hello,
After i confirm your payment in section Escrow Service where you write about deal seller contact you.

boohabboobtar

Postby boohabboobtar » Tue May 21, 2019 6:27 am

Thank you for your prompt reply. :)

EscrowMan

Postby EscrowMan » Tue May 21, 2019 6:39 am

boohabboobtar wrote:Thank you for your prompt reply. :)

You are Welcome

Return to “Best Carding World Escrow Service”